Advice you can trust

Horsham, West Sussex


Landline: +44 (0)1403 266642

Are you or your business owed money?

We offer a tailor made service to fit your case ranging from  sending an initial demand for payment letter to issuing proceedings for debt recovery in the County Court.

Claims up to £5000.00 are called ‘small claims’ in the County Court and it is often better to pursue these without a Solicitor. The reason for this is because even if you are successful you will not be able to recover most of what it has cost you to employ a Solicitor. This can mean that although you ‘win’ your own legal costs incurred mean the claim has not been worthwhile.

It can be useful for us to send a letter of demand in a ‘small claim’ case even if we do not after that issue proceedings for you.

Why not discuss your case with us to see what action can be taken to recover your money?